Shakti Sadhana is A Woman’s Pilgrimage into the Indian Himalayas April 28 – May 15, 2019. This journey of a lifetime is an honoring, a celebration and a deepening into the Sacred Divine Feminine with Yesenia Hernandez and Satya Jehman.
You are led by two facilitators with 27 years of combined experience in yogic study; 20 years of living/volunteering/travelling in India; 22 years of world travel experience. One is fluent in the local North Indian language of Hindi – a first generation Indian woman born in Canada with deep Vedic roots.
“There is something about the Himalayas… something unseen and unknown, a charm that pervades every hour spent among them, a mystery intriguing and disturbing. Confronted by them, one loses their grasp of ordinary things, perceiving themselves as immortal, an entity capable of outdistancing all changes, all decay, all life, all death.”
Meet Your facilitators:
This retreat is for:
- Lovers of the Goddess, the mountains, and Mama India.
- Women who…
- Have always dreamt about journeying in Mother India.
- Want to be in a SAFE container with experienced guides, while journeying in Mama India for the first time.
- Want to be with a like-minded group of women who you truly vibe with.
- Are answering a calling from deep within that has been hankering at you – perhaps for years, maybe more.
- Are ready for healing, strength, and transformation – LIVING FROM THE ESSENCE OF YOUR FEMININE POWER/DIVINE LOVE – and not from fear.
- Want to move from a sense of lack, to THE FULLNESS THAT YOU TRULY ARE.
- Want to DEEPEN into your practice and/or form a daily practice.
- Are looking for a shift but don’t quite know what it is.
- Want to be inspired and EXPAND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR DEEPER SELF.
- Want to RISE IN LOVE instead of retract in fear.
- Want to CONNECT TO YOUR CREATIVITY AND INNER WISDOM, and hone your ability to set purposeful intent.
- Want to gain practical tools and inspiration to WEAVE INTO YOUR DAILY LIFE.
- Want to NOURISH and TRULY HONOUR YOURSELF.
- Are not so much interested in taking a vacation, but rather EMBARKING ON A TRANSFORMATIONAL JOURNEY.
You will experience:
❖ An empowered safe and sacred space amongst sisterhood, to build courage and inner strength, cultivate self love — stepping into your power and speaking your Truth.
❖ Daily Shakti-inspired sadhana (yogic practice: meditation/ pranayama/mantra chanting/asana) themed on the Dasha Mahavidyas (the Ten Wisdom Goddesses.)
❖ Slow & steady, breath by breath Himalaya trek to the source of the sacred Ganges River (and beyond!)
❖ Women’s circles, traditional Vedic fire ceremony, kirtan, restorative/yin practice, sound baths, dance, self inquiry, reflective writing, Sanskrit, Vedic study — and an inquiry into the Ten Wisdom Goddesses.
❖ Excursions to markets, shakti temples, aartis, poojas, hotsprings and more. This is a journey to expand your relationship with your deeper Self, whilst walking a path of inner healing — discovering your True Radiance. Our intention will be to embody this Truth, and apply this introspection to our daily lives.
“The Goddess is the knowledge that outs the mind to rest and returns us to Source. Through her we discover the serenity of Self.”
For full program details and registration for this once in a lifetime experience GO HERE.
WHOLE_istic Media Blog – Less artificial, more intelligent.
A place where information, education and ideas flow with ease.
Join our Facebook Group WHOLE_istic Media Tribe to keep up with all the news, views, tips, support, debates, resources and laughs.
One Reply to “Celebrating Inspiring females on International Women’s Day: Shakti Sadhana in the Himalayas April 2019 > Yoga Retreat & Pilgrimage, India”
That is a good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere. Simple but very precise information… Appreciate your sharing this one. A must read post!
LikeLiked by 1 person